Friday, December 16, 2011

My Princess

I am the Daughter of THE King of kings and Lord of lords, and HE calls me HIS princess!


He has recently been addressing me this way...My Princess, this.....My Princess, that.....

Needless to say, I love this which is probably the reason I am hearing Him this way--He NEEDED to get my attention!

My most recent lessons are as follows:

Grow Where You Are Planted:
*He knows I wonder if my life is of any real worth, especially when I am not seaming to get through to my kiddos.
*He assures me that He can and WILL use me to touch the lives around me...if I will just let Him lead. 
*Even if I cannot see the harvest of my work now, people will one day look back and remember my kindness, wisdom and love for them...
        Being the helper bee that I am, I kindly informed Him that we will really have to work on that last one.... :)  He understands and is in for the long hall...


I Will Work Out What's Best for You
*NOTHING happens to me without his knowledge AND permission!
*He sees my disappointment and He is there to walk with me through the hard-times.


I Have Set You Apart: Just Like Queen Esther
(I have often studied Queen Esther hoping to learn from her walk with the Lord, and here He is comparing me to her.....well comparing what I could be to her.  :-P)
*I am UNIQUE.
*I have been given the ability to walk in a way that will make others clearly see I am divinely His!


My Princess--My Chosen One:
*I was chosen before the Earth was created to be HIS Princess!
*I am royalty even when I do not feel like it, AND when I am not treated like it.


Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you, Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you: A prophet to the nations--that's what I had in mind for you."

I am EAGER to see what My King has in store for me.  

Father, 

Keep using me for your work.  Help me to see my children the way you see them.  Help me to have the love, wisdom and peace about me to reach them for you!  I am clearly in need of your help; shape me, mold me, I am an open vessel for your hands.

Your Princess, 
Mrs. ABC   

No comments:

Post a Comment