Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Birthday........just one fourth of a century....

Today is that day....the best day of the year....the day of my birth, OR my "birfday" as my daddy said in a Happy Birthday text earlier this morning.  :)

But I must say that this year my birthday hit the records as one of the strangest.  How many people do YOU know that have received a party to go....with all the ingredients crammed inside a birthday card?

This came in the mail on Monday, November 1st, and on the back of the envelope, right where the flap will be opened this cautionary phrase was cheerfully written: "Be Very Careful! :)"

And just as I described.....this is what I found......


Inside the card was confetti, a piece of ribbon that says "Happy Birthday" and balloons with birthday greeting hand written on them with my Mama's pen.

My Mama says some sweet things when signing the card, and my Daddy just adds..."& MINE  Love Daddy".

My parents are so weird!  :)  But they are completely responsible for me being me!!!  :)

Love y'all!  I have had a blessed 25 years.....or 24.....who really knows.....  ;-P

2 comments: