Monday, January 17, 2011

No Pain...No Gain...

Today, I am realizing the title statement is OH SO TRUE.  Colt and I bought Kinect for Xbox 360 today.  We were very skeptical at first, but after playing Kinect Adventures we realized this is going to be how we "waste" the majority of our time.

We are SOOO sore.
Today, we:
1) floated and soared through the rapids, and up over top of rocks and earthen ledges
2) we threw, kicked, and head butted balls to tear down hay stacks at the end of the "hall" that contained our points
3) we flapped our arms to fly so we could catch pretty bubbles
4) we stood in a glass box under the ocean and proceeded to fill in the holes the fish kept making in our glass caging by thudding the glass with their noses/heads/fins at full force.
5) we even had our booties kicked by the EA Active 2 trainer.  She will be whipping (quite literally) us into shape within days....

All in all, today was a great day and a very productive day.  I must say, that I believe, I am the only person, besides my husband and best friend, Jessie, that can say we accomplished so many DIFFERENT and imaginative things today.

I am going to have to find a way to get the pictures the Xbox took of all of us playing on this blog.  Many of them will have you rolling in the floor....our faces, poses, and tongues hanging out are simply PRICELESS!

Boy, oh boy, am I going to be sore tomorrow!

But I just feel so good!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Alyssa! Yall are the cutest couple. Glad you can have fun like this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me want to get one!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete